If you are moving to Michigan and considering moving to Wayne County you may be wondering what the best places to live in Wayne County are. What are the best cities to move to in South East Michigan? You may have a job near the airport, at Ford Motor Company, or downtown Detroit. Living in Wayne County makes it very easy to get to any of those places. You may even work in Southfield, Ann Arbor, or Novi. It is still a easy drive from Wayne County to any of these work areas. We have a great highway system here in Metro Detroit.
Let's talk about 2 of the best ciities in Wayne County. There are many good cities in Wayne County but I will talk about two cities that many relocations buyers tend to chose. Usually Plymouth and Northville are on the lists of relocation home buyers. So let's talk about Plymouth MI and Northville.
Here are some of the reasons why I put Plymouth and Northville on my list of top cities to move to in Wayne County.
- Safety - Plymouth and Northville Michigan are very safe communities. For most metro Detroit relocation home buyers living in a safe city is very important. Most relocation buyers will not buy in a community that has high numbers of violent crime. They do not want to live in a community that has a lot of murders, shootings, car jackings, or robberies. Relocation buyers will cross off a city in a heartbeat if there are gangs roaming the streets, abandoned buildings, crack or meth houses. You do not have any of these problems in Northville or Plymouth. You can walk around with out fear of being robbed, assaulted, or being approached by a gang member. Northville and Plymouth have low crime rates. I would call them cities with incidental crime. Criminals will never run freely in either of these two communities. The police forces would stop that from happening.
- Schools - Pymouth and Northville have good schools. Schools that prepare your children for college. Schools that the majority of children do go onto college. They teachers, counselors, and administrators of Plymouth Schools and Northville Schools work hard to prepare your children for adult life. Good schools for you and your family. When a community has good schools home buyers want to move to that city. That is why Plymouth and Northville are highly desirable communities that home buyers and relocation buyers want to live in. When a city has good schools and low crime home values are stable. They not only are stable they usually go up in value. They usually will bring you a good return in investment. That is why I think Plymouth and Northville are two of the best communities to live in the western suburbs of Detroit.
- Location, location, location. Plymouth and Northville are in Western Wayne County along the I-275 corridor and with M-14 between the two cities. Ann Arbor and Metro Airport is less than 20 minutes away from either city. If you have to work in Downtown Detroit that is less than 30 minutes away. Even if you don't work downtown to be able to get to sporting events, plays, and all Detroit has to offer in under 30 minutes. That is so nice. Plymouth and Northville are centrally located and with metro Detroits freeway system it is very easy to get anywhere you work or play.
- Of course one of the primary concerns is housing. Do they have the type of house you are looking for in your price range? In both Northville and Plymouth you will find homes for sale ranging from $200,000 to over a million dollars. Small ranches and bungalows to luxury estate homes. Some even in gated subdivisions. You can find a home in your budget and they will usually be nice homes in well maintained subdivisions. You are not going to find run down houses, burnt out homes, or abandoned homes. If a home goes into those conditions the city will step in fast to remedy the situation. It won't stay in that condition long. You will find that homes will usually have basements, garages, and most times brick, stone, or vinyl exteriors. There are enough homes in Plymouth and Northville to give you many choices on which house is best for you.
- Conveniences - You have everything you need in these two communities. Doctors, shopping, dentists, restaurants, bars, parks, places to worship and so much more are all very close or in the city. You can find everything you need, everything you are used to in your old city here in Plymouth or Northville.
If you are looking for the best communities in Wayne County then Plymouth and Northville are two communities you will want to check out. Feel free to call or text me on my cell phone. 248-310-6239 You will be glad you did because I will make your next move easier and stress free. I know the local areas and can help your find the best deals on homes.